Out of stock
Advanced Day Ultimate Protect, offers you resistant protection in every situation, station or location, as it uses the highest level of sun protection combined with environmental protection and encapsulated photolase, which is a DNA repair enzyme activated by light, which helps support the skin's natural repair mechanisms after exposure to UV rays.
The ultimate ultraviolet shield: SPF 50+ PA ++++, prevents premature signs of sun-induced skin aging, providing the skin with maximum environmental protection.
HOW IT WORKS:
Advanced Day Ultimate Protect's sunscreen is enhanced by DNA repair enzymes. Exposure to ultraviolet rays can cause DNA damage, with a resulting effect on natural processes, such as free radical defense mechanisms and collagen production. Photoliasis, which has been encapsulated to optimize its penetration into the skin, is a light-activated enzyme that supports the skin's natural repair mechanisms to prevent the formation of visible fine lines, wrinkles and wrinkles. hyperpigmentation caused by exposure to UV rays.
But underneath we just need to protect our skin from the rays; we are also exposed to a number of other daily factors throughout the year that could cause premature aging.
- Cranberry seed oil of sustainable origin, a natural shield against blue light. Blue sunlight can cause free radical damage or visible hyperpigmentation all over the skin. Cranberry seed oil is able to absorb blue light before it reaches the skin, minimizing the harm of exposure to blue light.
- Marrubium Vulgare extract provides a superior anti-pollution defense to limit the damage caused by environmental pollutants, by protecting skin cells and helping to strengthen the skin barrier.
- Carnosine is a multitasking depot that protects against both glycation and infrared, which make up about half of the sun's rays and is known to play a role in the breakdown of collagen. Glycation is a natural aging process in which dietary sugars react with proteins such as collagen, transforming them into advanced glycation end products (AGEs) that cannot be renewed, leading to lines fine and wrinkled.,
- Nourishing scaling and moisturizing hyaluronic acid act to infuse the skin with lasting hydration, softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Aqua (Water), diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, dibutyl adipate, dicaprylyl carbonate, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, C12-15 benzoate for rent, glycerin, potassium cetyl phosphate, Ethylhexyltriazone, butyl phenyl ethyl acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carnosine, Moringa Oleiferous Extract Seeds, Hydroxyacetophenone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Citrus Lemon (Lemon) Skin Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Citrus aurantium dulcis Peel Oil (Orange), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, ecto citric acid, disodium phosphate, Citrus Nobilis Peel (mandarin) Oil, Citrus aurantium Bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, Citrus aurantium cherries (bitter orange) leaf / twig oil, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) Extract seed, Litsea Cubeba (Verbena) fruit oil, superoxide dismutase, Cananga odorata flower (Ylang Ylang) Petroleum, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Petroleum, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetivert) arre oil l, dehydroacetic acid, Zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil, Vanilla a Planifolia Fruit extract, Acacia decurrens (Black Wattle) flower extract, Cedrus atlantica (Atlas Cedar) bark oil, Boswellia Carterii (incense), Sage sclarea (sage) leaf oil, tromethamine, disodium EDTA, benzoic acid, xanthan gum, phenylethyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, citral, limonene, linalool.
* Although we do our best to ensure that this list of ingredients is accurate, however, there may be occasional product updates or minor variations under local laws, which means that the only final list of ingredients is that which is printed on the product packaging.
No synthetic color. No artificial fragrances. No parabens. Phthalate-free. No palm oil. without alcohol
Cruelty Free. YES suitable for vegans