2 in stock
Slim Kombu Decottopia., Is the perfect Adjuvant in weight loss diets.
The action of kombu algae with that of the other 17 plants that make it up acts in synergy, helping the body to restore and maintain the balance of lipids, promoting the reduction of skin imperfections typical of cellulite, a due to its diuretic effect that promotes the elimination of accumulated fluids and fats, activating and regulating metabolism thanks to the presence of Kombu laminaria algae.
It restores the functions of the basal metabolism, exerts a diuretic and slimming action. Slim Kombu (combined with Slim Kalormech extract) is the basis of maintenance treatment in weight control.
Laminated seaweed Kombu:
• It is a remineralizing food thanks to the richness of minerals and trace elements in its content.
• Kombu seaweed due to its iodine content has an activating effect on the endocrine glands, facilitating the functioning of the metabolism. (people without pathology).
• It is alkalizing, balances the pH of body fluids, thus counteracting the acidification of the body due to diets with excess refined, dairy, sugars, etc ..
• Contains natural sugars such as fucose and mannitol but do not increase blood sugar levels, so it is recommended for diabetics.
• Recommended in weight loss diets, because they are low in calories, but provide mineral salts, amino acids, trace elements and vitamins to the body.
Fucus algae: Fucus increases basal metabolism through thyroid stimulation. This property has been used for the treatment of some metabolic abnormalities such as obesity, cellulite, fluid retention or constipation.
Dandelion: liver cleanser. Antioxidant.
Birch: Diuretic. Due to its ability to stimulate urine production and eliminate excess fluid from the body, birch is a natural remedy for cases of fluid retention and edema due to its diuretic action.
Bitter Herbal Extract 70%: Kombu (Laminaria Japonica L.) stem, Pineapple (Ananas comosus (L.) Merr.) Stem, Damiana (Turnera diffusa Willd.) Leaf, Sargazo (Fucus vesiculosus L.) stem, Tooth lion (Taraxacum officinale (DC) Web.) root, Eleuterococcus (Eleutherococcus senticosus M.) root, Muira Puama (Ptychopetalum olacoides Benth.) bark, rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis L.) leaf, horsetail (Equisetum arvense L.) grass , Gayuba (Arctostaphylos grape ursi L.) leaf, Guar (Cyamopsis tetragonolobus Taub.) Seed, Birch (Betula pendula Roth.) Leaf, Cat (Ononis spinosa L.) root, Watercress (Nasturtium officinale (DC) R. BR.) grass, Juniper (Juniperus communis L.) gálbulas, Ash (Fraxinus excelsior L.) bark, Galindaina (Anthriscus cerefolium (L.) Hoffm.) tip, Nettle (Urtica dioica L.) leaf. Water, aromas, coloring (natural caramel).
Instructions for use:
It is recommended to dilute 30 to 60 ml in 1.5 liters of water to drink during the day.
FEATURES ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose. Keep out of reach of young children.
The information contained on our website is for information purposes only and cannot be considered as a substitute for prescription, diagnosis or medical treatment. The results of nutritional supplements may vary depending on the person, and the time to get the benefits indicated will depend on each case.